Go way beyond the basics with this gorgeous chef’s compendium of delicious, satisfying soups and stews! Snap out of your same old soup and stew recipe routine with hundreds of new and exciting takes on the classics—and some creative concoctions that will surely become family favorites.
Inspired by both his home state of Maine and global cuisines, Chef Derek Bissonnette’s Soup features:
- 300+ Easy-to-Follow Recipes that will guide you to remarkable results
- Mouth-Watering Photography and detailed illustrations that walk you through culinary tools and techniques
- Recipes for all Palates – it doesn’t matter if you’re an omnivore, gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan
- Family-Friendly Recipes designed to be ready in 30 minutes or less
- 20+ Chilled and Dessert Soups
- A Comprehensive History of Soup
Whether you are planning a casual family dinner, or a formal dinner for 20—this cookbook will help elevate your meal from “Ho, hum,” to “HEY NOW!”
- If you’d like to return your online order for store credit we will provide a prepaid shipping label. The return will be processed once it arrives at our warehouse, and you’ll receive two emails: one confirming your return and one with your store credit information.
- If you’d like to return your online order for a refund we will provide a shipping label and deduct the shipping fee from your refund. The return will be processed once it arrives at our warehouse, and you’ll receive an email confirmation. The refund should take about 3-5 business days to show on your bank account.
Items purchased in store can be returned within 10 days of purchase. In store purchases will only be refunded store credit.
Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. This does not include items on sale for promotional events.
We can only offer refunds for unwashed and unworn items with original invoice. For swimwear, the liner must be in the original condition. Items that don't meet these requirements will not be accepted and no refund will be issued.
If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org