The Beauty and the Beast
MinaLima, the award-winning design studio behind the graphics for the Harry Potter film franchise and the creators of the illustrated Jungle Book and Peter Pan, reimagine the beloved French fairy tale The Beauty and the Beast in this deluxe unabridged edition illustrated with stunning full-color artwork and nine 3-D interactive features—published to coincide with the release of the blockbuster Disney live-action musical film starring Emma Watson, Ian McKellen, Josh Gad, Ewan McGregor, and Emma Thompson.
Generations of readers have been bewitched by the epic love story of a beautiful young girl imprisoned in the magical castle of a monstrous beast. Now, the classic fairy tale is brought to life in this spectacular illustrated edition as originally envisioned by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve in 1740.
The Beauty and the Beast is packed with specially commissioned, full-color artwork and nine exclusive interactive features, including:
- a fold-out map of the rich French city where the Merchant (Beauty’s father) and his family reside;
- a fold out that reveals the interior of the Beast’s enchanted palace;
- a series of flaps (similar to an Advent calendar) that open to reveal different entertainments; available to Beauty in the Beast’s palace;
- a dial of the ring Beauty turns on her finger to return to the Beast.
This unique gift edition takes readers on a captivating journey through a mystical land filled with enchanting inhabitants. MiniLima’s imaginative artwork, exquisite detail, and engaging design recreate this timeless romantic adventure as never before in a lush unabridged gift edition sure to be cherished for years to come.
- If you’d like to return your online order for store credit we will provide a prepaid shipping label. The return will be processed once it arrives at our warehouse, and you’ll receive two emails: one confirming your return and one with your store credit information.
- If you’d like to return your online order for a refund we will provide a shipping label and deduct the shipping fee from your refund. The return will be processed once it arrives at our warehouse, and you’ll receive an email confirmation. The refund should take about 3-5 business days to show on your bank account.
Items purchased in store can be returned within 10 days of purchase. In store purchases will only be refunded store credit.
Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. This does not include items on sale for promotional events.
We can only offer refunds for unwashed and unworn items with original invoice. For swimwear, the liner must be in the original condition. Items that don't meet these requirements will not be accepted and no refund will be issued.
If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org